Skip to main content

Transfer Students

Students who transfer to Swarthmore as sophomores or juniors should meet with the faculty advisor in psychology or with the psychology department chair to discuss receiving psychology course credit for work completed at their previous institution. The advisor or chair can help determine which of your prior coursework in psychology can count towards a major, minor, or special major involving psychology.