RA Application and JobX
RA Application and JobX Instructions
- Select “Student Employees.”
- Click “User Dashboard,” at the top of the right hand column.
- Log in with your Swarthmore credentials.
- Click on “Student Employees” in the top navigation.
- Select “Find a Job” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Show All Active Jobs” on the top left of the “Select a Quick Search” box.
- Review the disclaimer for on-campus stipend jobs and click “I Agree.”
- The Resident Assistant position will appear in the “Active Jobs” list. Click the job title.
- “Click here to apply for this job” on the top left of the screen.
- Read and complete all portions of application, as they contain important information on eligibility, remuneration, dates of employment, spring training, and more.
- Some data will be pre-populated into the application from your Banner account. Please review it to make sure it is correct and up to date.
- Click “Submit.”
Once you have submitted your application, you must visit the Resident Assistant Selection page and sign up for an individual interview by the posted deadline.