Plan your Schedule
Introducing Guidebook, the Alumni Weekend Guide app
In coordination with campus-wide sustainability efforts, we are providing the Alumni Weekend Guide through a mobile app, "Guidebook." Guidebook can be downloaded to your tablet or smartphone and can also be accessed from a desktop or mobile browser. The full schedule of events, College facility hours, important phone numbers, and much more is available on Guidebook. You can plan your weekend with a personalized schedule, receive important updates, and connect with fellow attendees all from the palm of your hand. We strongly encourage you to download the mobile guide to enhance your experience.
- What is Guidebook?
Guidebook is a mobile app that allows you to download the entire Alumni Weekend Guide to your smartphone or tablet or access the Guide through a desktop or mobile browser.
- Is Guidebook compatible with my device?
The Guidebook app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via the Guidebook mobile-ready website. If you do not have a smartphone or tablet, you can view “Guidebook” on a desktop at guidebook.com/guide/147115.
- How do I get the Alumni Weekend Guide?
The easiest way to download the Guide to your mobile phone is to visit guidebook.com/g/swataw19 and enter your phone number. Guidebook will text you a link and walk you through the steps of downloading the “Guidebook” app from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace and installing our guide. You can also visit guidebook.com/getit from your phone or tablet's browser, then search for “Swarthmore Alumni Weekend 2019” to download our guide.
- Why should I download Guidebook?
- View the most up-to-date schedule of events, save the events you don't want to miss to your personal schedule, and even add a reminder so you don't lose track of time
- In the event of severe weather, receive push notifications about rain locations or cancelations
- See a complete list of your class activities in one place under "Schedule Tracks"
- Connect with fellow attendees and message one another
- Keep important information, including phone numbers and dorm host contact information, at your fingertips