Dates & Deadlines
General Information Sessions
Timeline for Fall 2021 off-campus study
Please check the FAQs for details about fall 2021 study abroad.
- March 12, 2021 - Attend OCS Group orientation on pre-estimation of credits.
- March-April, 2021 - Post-admission meeting with OCS advisor (calendar invites sent via email).
- March-April, 2021 - Attend at least one intercultural orientation session. More information in Moodle.
- June 15, 2021 - Attend a travel health consultation by June 15, 2021
- May2, 2021 - Deadline to submit all credit requests and syllabi to the OCS portal. More information here.
- May 10, 2021 - Pre-departure orientation. Time: 6-8 pm, EST. Zoom link in Moodle.
- July 1, 2021 - Final decision about Fall 2021 study abroad.
- July, 2021 - Book flights through Key Travel, once notified.
- July, 2021 - Receipt of student budget.
Please note that certain programs may have earlier deadlines
- Fall Off-Campus Study deadline: February 20
- Spring Off-Campus Study deadline: October 10