|Paraphrasing and Citation||view||[PDF]|
|Grammar & Punctuation||view||[PDF]|
- Argument Box-- Basic [pdf]
- Argument Box-- Implications [pdf]
- Thesis Questions [pdf]
- Argument Checklist [pdf]
- Working With Quotations [pdf]
- Introducing Arguments [pdf]
- Relating What You Say to What They Say [pdf]
- Transition Words [pdf]
- Verb Tenses [pdf]
- Compelling Conclusions [pdf]
Writing in the Disciplines:
- University of Chicago
- Dartmouth College
- Harvard University
- Purdue University
- University of Illinois
- University of Wisconsin
Grammar and Style:
- The Elements of Style
- Guide to Grammar and Style
- Common Errors in English
- Grammar Slammer
- The Internet Grammar of English
Student Help Line:
- I don't understand the assignment!
- I have no idea what to write about.
- I don't know how to connect all of my ideas and thoughts together.
- I don't know how to support my ideas.
- I am having trouble with my thesis.
- How do I write an interesting introduction?
- How do I write a compelling conclusion?
- How do I incorporate academic sources into my paper?
- My professor says I need more analysis.
- My professor says I need to work on clarity and transitions.
- My professor says I need better focus when I write.
To recommend a resource for this page, please email us.