The Registrar's Office is responsible for student academic records. We answer questions and concerns about enrollment in school, registration in classes, classroom scheduling, grade collection, transfer credit, AP credit, majors and special majors, changes to one’s academic program, graduation requirements, transcripts, and senior degree certification.
Jana Judge, Assistant Registrar for Transcripts and Transfer Credit
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment certifications
- AP credit and transfer credit
- Study abroad transfer credit
- Exchange liaison with Bryn Mawr, Haverford , UPenn, and Strath Haven High School
- Veterans Affairs Certifying Official
Stacey Hogge, Assistant Registrar for Courses and Registration
- College catalog
- Course scheduling
- Classroom scheduling
- Course registration
Lesa Sheiber, Associate Registrar
- Manages the office and all technical systems supporting the work of the office
- Administers the Honors program
Martin Warner, Registrar
- Directs the office
- Responsible for office policies and the implementation of all relevant college policies
- Manages degree requirements and senior degree certification
Office Hours and Location
The Office of the Registrar is normally open Monday through Friday every week of the year, except for the following holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, July 4, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, and the last week and a half of the year spanning the end of December extending into early January. For the winter break, the office is usually closed for about a week in the end of December until after January 1 of the new year.
Normal office hours:
From mid-August to mid-June, we are open Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (EST), although we are occasionally closed for meetings.
Summer office hours:
Effective for summer 2017 starting June 5 to August 11, we observe the following schedule: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm, Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (EST).
Independence Day Closure:
Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
We are located on Swarthmore's north campus, in historic Parrish Hall, room 124.