Employee Assistance Programs
From time to time virtually everyone encounters problems and conflicts which are difficult to handle alone. The College has provided the services of Carebridge Corporation to provide confidential consultation and referral services to help benefit eligible employees and their families.
The Carebridge programs include:
- Child Care
- Personal Financial Concerns
- Relocation Guidance
- Time Management
- Parenting/Schooling Issues
- Continuing Education Plan
- Employee Assistance
- Marital Relationships
- Alcohol and Drug Problems
- Family/Parenting Relationships
- Grief and loss
- Financial Pressures
- Difficult Emotional Issues
Included in the EAP benefit you, and your eligible dependents, have access to seven consultations, either face-to-face or scheduled telephone appointments. On-going coaching and follow-up are also available. Each of the Carebridge counselors has a minimum Masters degree and several years experience in his/her field of expertise. If additional visits are required, Carebridge will integrate this service with your existing health plan benefits.
All services provided by Carebridge are confidential; the College receives no information about an employee's personal use of this benefit.
Access to Carebridge is easy. Just call 1-800-437-0911 -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Carebridge Resources -
- Averting Holiday Stress in Children [PDF]
- Coping with Holiday Stress [PDF]
- How to Reduce Holiday Stress [PDF]
- How to Reduce Holiday Stress (2) [PDF]
- Handling Holiday Stress [PDF]
- Overcoming Post Holiday Stress [PDF]
- Seamless Announcement [PDF]