How to Pay
Swarthmore College offers secure and convenient access to student account billing to students and those authorized to access the student's account. This service makes it easy to:
- Receive email notification when a new bill is available.
- View billing statements.
- Make online payments via e-check (no convenience fee).
- Make online payments via American Express, Discover, or MasterCard (2.60% convenience fee charged by Official Payments, Inc.).
Students automatically have access to their personal E-Bill account through mySwarthmore.
Parents/Authorized Users with an existing E-Bill account may login to E-Bill to view or pay bills.
Parents, guardians, or others involved in paying student account bills may initiate an E-Bill account to take advantage of this convenient service. Federal privacy regulations require that students must authorize users who share access to their account.
Here are the steps for creating an E-Bill user account:
- The new user should visit Parent/Authorized User Setup and establish an account.
- The new user should then provide their student with the email address they registered with E-Bill.
- Students can then login to mySwarthmore and select "E-Bill Account Menu," then "E-Bill Parent/User Authorization," then "Add Authorized Users."
- The student should then enter the email address of the authorized user and click "Verify."
- The new user will now be authorized to access to the student's E-Bill account.
There are two electronic payment options available through E-Bill:
Make a payment directly from a personal checking/savings account drawn on a U.S. bank without having to mail a check. There is no charge to pay by e-check.
Swarthmore College has contracted with a third party service that enables you to make your payment using your Master Card, Discover or American Express charge card(s). This service is provided by Official Payments, Inc., which charges a 2.60% transaction fee on payments. Please have your Swarthmore student identification number with you at the time of your payment.
Check or Money Order
Checks or money orders should be made payable to "Swarthmore College." Please indicate your Swarthmore student identification number on your payment and mail it, along with a copy of your bill, to: Swarthmore College, P.O. Box 821288, Philadelphia, PA 19182-1288, or you may make your payment in person at Swarthmore's Student Accounts Office, Parrish Hall 101.
Contact Linda Weindel, Student Accounts Manager, for more information on how to make a payment via wire transfer. Linda can be reached via email at email@example.com, via telephone (610) 328-8396 or in person in the Student Accounts Office, Parrish Hall 105.
For More Information
If you would like to speak with someone at the College about this service, please contact:
Linda Weindel, Student Accounts Manager, via telephone at (610) 328-8396, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person in the Student Accounts Office, Parrish 105.
Maria McBride, Student Accounts Assistant, via telephone at (610) 328-8394, via email at email@example.com or in person in the Student Accounts Office, Parrish 101.