For International Students
Guidelines for international students
You are considered an international student if ALL of the following are true:
- you are a non-U.S. citizen
- you are not a DACA student
- your parents file a foreign tax return in lieu of a U.S. tax return
- you will be applying for an F-1 student visa in order to study at Swarthmore College
All documents for financial aid applications are submitted online in the Financial Aid Checklist within the Swarthmore Admissions portal's Applicant Status Page.
- A letter from each parent’s employer with certified parent income documentation on employer letterhead. The income information must match with the income information provided on the CSS/PROFILE application.