For Domestic Students

Cherry blossoms

You are considered a domestic student if ONE of the following is true:

  • you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. dual citizen
  • your parents live and earn their income in the U.S.
  • you reside inside the U.S. and possess Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status or are undocumented and graduated from a U.S. high school 

All required tax and income documents must be submitted using the College Board’s IDOC service.

Required materials:

If the student is a U.S. citizen (or an “eligible noncitizen”), in addition to the CSS PROFILE, a FAFSA must be filed as well if the student wishes to apply for federal funds, including the Federal Direct (student) and PLUS (parent) loans.

If the student will be applying for federal funds only, the student may complete only the FAFSA and not the CSS PROFILE.

You must submit your parents’ 2015 federal tax return (including all pages and schedules), as well as all W-2 and 1099 statements used to file the tax return.

Special Circumstances

If your parents are separated or divorced, or if your parents have any interest or involvement in a partnership or corporation, please review the special financial aid application instructions.