There are two sets of forms--one set that is available online and the other that you must print and mail. We would like to encourage you to complete the online version whenever possible. Before being able to complete the forms online, you must set up your Swarthmore network account. In order to do this, you must refer to the information and instructions on page 4/23 of the mailing from the Dean's Office (sent on May 16, 2013). After setting up your account, you can access the forms at:
Below is a list of all the forms we ask that you complete. Some of the links are to copies of the various forms, other links will take you directly to the department webpages. Unless otherwise noted, the forms should be completed online by June 1.
Forms to be completed online:
- Personal Information: verify/provide your basic contact information, emergency information, etc.
- ID Picture: provide a picture for your ID card. Please read the instructions carefully.
- Housing Questionnaire: tell us about yourself so we can assign you housing and a roommate.
- Academic Advising Questionnaire: tell us more about yourself to help us match you with an academic advisor.
- Tri-College Identity, Equity, and Social Justice Summer Institute: open only to the Class of 2017; you may apply to participate in this program on race, gender, class, privilege, and leadership.
- Health Insurance: required of all students by June 15.
Form to print, take to your family physician, and return to the Health Center:
Forms you must print and mail. Please note mailing instructions below:
W4: for those students who might work on campus, and
Direct Deposit: for those who do work on campus, your paycheck will be deposited directly into a bank account of your choice. Return these forms to the Swarthmore College Payroll Office, 500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081.
- Food Allergy/Intolerance Record: Medical documentation will be needed for all allergies/intolerances/health conditions that require modification to meals/meal plans. Return these forms to Worth Health Center, 500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
Voluntary Disability Disclosure Form: for those students who wish to disclose a disability, particularly any student needing a housing, academic, or other accommodation. If you experience difficulty accessing any part of this site, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return this form to the Dean's Office.
For students who may participate in any sports at Swarthmore:
- To complete information for Sports Medicine, log on to New_Student_Swarthmore.
Please send any other correspondence to:
Office of the Dean
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore, PA 19081