Student Health Service
Students can make an appointment for a clinical visit with a physician, nurse practitioner, or nutritionist by calling 610-328-8058.
For emergencies: (610) 328-8333 for Public Safety or "0" for the operator.
Student Health Service Hours:
Monday -Friday 9am-5pm for regular hours and appointments
There is a registered nurse available to speak with 24/7 for urgent matters when classes are in session.
We close general services between 12p-1p for a lunch break, but are on premises and available for urgent health issues and emergencies.
Swarthmore Health Care Service Info:
- Laboratory Services
- Gynecological Services
- Screening/Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Allergy Injections
- Vaccines and Travel Medicine Consultation
- Physical Examinations
- Nutrition Counseling and Acupressure Therapy
- Health Education/CPR
- Massageis available at SHS for students and faculty/staff by appointment.
- CAPS: Counseling and Psychological Services link
Check Out ASHA for a great social health link.