Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Health & Safety promotes a safe living, working, and learning environment for the College community with the help of Facilities Management, Human Resources, Public Safety, student Resident Advisors, as well as students, faculty, and staff.
Environmental Health & Safety encompasses the following:
- Environmental safety (indoor air quality, asbestos/lead paint abatement, and other safety issues)
- Ergonomic assessments
- Safety training for staff, faculty, and students
- Personal protective equipment
- Regulated waste disposal
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) compliance
- Incident and insurance claims tracking
For further information, contact Jinny Schiffer, Environmental Health and Safety Officer, at email@example.com.