Students Studying Abroad
While you are studying abroad, the Libraries can provide many services to help with your studies:
- Online Articles and Ebooks: Sign into Off Campus Access.
- Articles and Book Chapters through Interlibrary Loan: Please use this interlibrary loan article request form.
- Print Books: After consulting with staff at Access and Lending, you may take three books with you while you're abroad. Please note that we cannot ship them to you once you depart.
- If you receive a Recall Notice, please reply to the email so that we can work out a good solution for the person requesting the book.
- Is there a book that would be helpful to you that you'd like to suggest the Libraries purchase before you go? Just complete this purchase suggestion form.
- Languages: Need a refresher on a particular language? Mango Languages offers useful tutorials for real-life situations and actual conversations.
- Research Advice: Send your questions to email@example.com or to your research librarian subject specialist.