Students Studying Abroad
While you are studying abroad, the Libraries can provide many services to help with your studies:
- Articles and Ebooks: Sign in through Off Campus Access at https://proxy.swarthmore.edu/
- Articles through Interlibrary Loan: Email the citation for the article you need to firstname.lastname@example.org, and note that you're abroad for the semester.
- Books: You may take 3 books with you while you're abroad
- If you receive a Recall Notice, please reply to the email so that we can work out a good solution.
- Is there a book that would be helpful to you that you'd like to suggest the Libraries purchase before you go? Just complete this form.
- Languages: Need a refresher on a particular language? mango languages offers useful tutorials for real-life situations and actual conversations.
- Research Advice: Ask a Librarian by email or chat below.