Transfer of Funds

Transfer of funds [pdf] from one college FOAPAL to another may be requested of the Business Office. Complete a transfer of funds [pdf] request and submit to Christie Ashton. Please also send a copy to the other department involved in the transaction. For example, use this procedure when two departments are splitting the cost of a visiting lecturer, and one of them needs to pay the other part of the total amount owed.

Requests for payment for items bought by one department for another (e.g., LaserWriter toner cartridges purchased from the Book Store for printers used by more than one department) may be made on Charge Record forms which are available at the College Book Store.