Swarthmore College Spring Arts Celebration
During the spring of 2014 the annual Arts Weekend programming was extended into a month-long celebration, allowing us to showcase even more of the creativity and artistry of our talented students, faculty, and staff. Mark April 2015 on your calendar to join us for our next celebration of the arts!
Highlights of Spring Arts Celebration 2014 included:
- Swarthmore First Friday - An evening of street festival-style entertainment and food. Read about the inaugural First Friday here: "Spring Arts Celebration Begins with Fun-Filled Weekend"
- Tamagawa Taiko Drumming
- Toni Morrison Lecture and Reading
- Rhythm n Motion Performance
- Gamelan Semera Santi Concert
- Performances by the Swarthmore College Chorus, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, and Wind Ensemble