Fall: Last 2 Days
Schedule for the Last Two Days of Fall Classes
Thanksgiving "make-up" days
Monday December 5, 2016 follows the "Friday" class schedule, replacing the Friday of Thanksgiving break. This means Monday-only meetings do NOT meet on this day, whereas Friday-only meetings do meet on this day. Monday/Wednesday/Friday meetings also meet on this day.
Tuesday December 6, 2016 follows the "Thursday" class schedule, replacing the Thursday of Thanksgiving break. This means Tuesday-only meetings do NOT meet on this day, whereas Thursday-only meetings do meet on this day. Tuesday/Thursday meetings also meet on this day.
A word on Fall 100-level seminars
In brief, the fourteenth meeting of a Fall 100-level seminar can happen after classes end, even if that makes the seminar meet during Finals week. The Registrar builds the Finals schedule planning for the meetings explained below, which are used or not at the discretion of the professor.
The faculty policy on fourteenth meetings of Fall 100-level seminars is that they may meet in either the seminar format or for a final exam. (The faculty ruled out having a fourteenth seminar and then a fifteenth meeting for a final exam.)
- Monday meeting seminars may use Monday December 12 as a possible fourteenth meeting.
- Tuesday meeting seminars may use Tuesday December 13 as a possible fourteenth meeting.
- Wednesday meeting seminars may use Wednesday December 7 as a fourteenth meeting.
- Thursday meeting seminars may use two of the three possible days for the thirteenth and fourteenth seminar meetings: Tuesday December 6, Thursday December 8, or Thursday December 15. The professor chooses.
- Friday meeting seminars may use two of the three possible days for the thirteenth and fourteenth seminar meetings: Monday December 5, Friday December 9, or Friday December 16. The professor chooses.