Office Services appreciates the community's cooperation and asks that more than 24-hour notice be given when requesting unusually large or complex copying jobs. Routine photocopying is normally turned around in 24 hours. The Office Services staff aims to provide excellent service to the College community and is happy to discuss special needs with customers.
Office Services does not copy from books. Any copyrighted material must be photocopy ready and must be accompanied by permission from the author or publisher. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please refer to Swarthmore College Copyright Policies for more information.
SWATXPRESS, Online Document Submission
Office Services accepts photocopy requests through SWATXPRESS, a secure online submission form.
Instructions for SWATXPRESS:
- Prepare the black and white or color documents you wish to copy by converting them to PDF.
- Login to SWATXPRESS with your Swarthmore username and password.
- Fill in the submission form, making selections for the services you wish to apply to your order.
- Upload your PDF document(s) as an attachment at the bottom of the form.
- Click the Submit button to complete your request.
- Your document will automatically be submitted to Office Services for printing.
Submitting Hard Copy for Duplication
Please make sure that all submitted documents are photocopy ready by removing all staples, numbering pages (on the back if necessary), making sure all papers are uniform in size, and securing any tape on the originals.
Color copies are available for Faculty and Staff and are charged through their college department budget code. Personal color copy requests are also available for cash or check (made out to Swarthmore College).
Color copies for students are available for cash or check (made out to Swarthmore College). Student Budget Committee copies will be charged to their SBC group accounting number.
As with all photocopy requests we ask for a 24 hour notice and a 48 hour notice for complex or large jobs.
Black and white and color document scanning is available on our photocopier as a courtesy for faculty and staff.