Housing Lotteries and Blocking Process
This site contains all information regarding campus housing options for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Information regarding first-year housing will be provided in May.
Please select one of the following links corresponding with your rising class year to review all of your options for campus housing for Fall 2015:
- Rising Senior Housing Options (Class of 2017)
- Rising Junior Housing Options (Class of 2018)
- Rising Sophomore Housing Options (Class of 2019)
Students who may be considered 5-year seniors should contact Isaiah Thomas, Assistant Director of Residential Communities no later than April 8, 2016 to discuss housing options.
OSE Housing Office Hours (located in the Office of Student Engagement)
Tuesdays, 4-5pm (beginning on Tuesday, April 12)
Thursdays, 4-5pm (beginning on Thursday, April 14)
***New for 2016-2017***
- Due to the continued interest in Substance-Free Communities, next year's community will be located on 3rd Hallowell Hall. This will allow an increased number of students to choose this opportunity.
- The "New PPR" project begins breaking ground this summer! A new dorm will be constructed in the PPR "neighborhood" during the 2016-2017 year. OSE will be working closely with all residents of PPR to ensure that the construction does not significantly impact the residential experience in these communities.
- Palmer and Pittenger will be receiving some exciting renovations for Fall 2016--specifically the kitchen will be receiving a makeover: newer countertops, kitchen tables, drinking fountain, and lounge furniture.
- Mary Lyons will be completing its second phase of renovations this Summer--these will include all in-suite bathrooms and a new driveway.
- Dana and Hallowell will be receiving some renovations this Summer--specifically new paint.
- A dedicated student parking lot will begin construction in the Summer and is anticipated to open for Fall semester! The parking lot will be located near Ben West. More information about student parking will be sent to students mid-late April.