The Media Services Department provides audiovisual and multimedia production support for instruction and events on campus. Our office is located in Beardsley Hall 115, x6201.
Our services include:
- Designing and maintaining the AV components of classrooms and meeting rooms
- Training users on the classroom AV systems
- Lending equipment, such as laptops, iPads, projectors, screens, and cameras
- Consulting/training on video production, video editing and post-production
- Videotaping performances and other College events
- Consulting on AV equipment purchases
To request equipment or event assistance, email AV requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the equipment you need will be available, we strongly recommended you make a reservation in advance. If you need to have a technician or camera operator present at your event, please give us two weeks advance notice.
Most services are provided for free to members of the Swarthmore community. However, if we need to hire a videographer for your weekend or evening event, you will be charged the prevailing rate to recover our costs.
If our videography services are desired, we will quote an additional service charge for outside organizations who are leasing College venues, such as the Performing Arts Center.
Assistive listening equipment is available in the following locations:
|Clothier Turf Field||Matt Chmura||x 8206|
|Kohlberg Scheuer Room||Media Services||x 7816|
|Lang Performing Arts Center Cinema||Jim Murphy||x 7761|
|Lang Performing Arts Pearson Hall Theater||Jim Murphy||x 7761|
|Science Center Lecture Hall 101||Media Services||x 7816|
|Science Center Cunniff Lecture Hall (Room 199)||Media Services||x 7816|
|Tarble Pavillion||Matt Chmura||x 8206|