Weddings and Events
You must be an a current member of the faculty or staff, a current student, or alum to rent the Amphitheater on the campus for a wedding ceremony. The bride or the groom or the parent of the bride or the parent of the groom must be an alumnus, faculty, student or staff member. To request a date for a wedding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and Cost:
- A wedding ceremony may be scheduled during the summer months and during fall, winter and spring breaks, when the space is available.
- The Scott Arboretum Outdoor Amphitheatre is rented for wedding ceremonies.
- No tents are allowed on campus.
- No on campus reception/must use The Inn at Swarthmore for reception.
- The public is allowed to apply for a wedding photo permit to take wedding pictures at the Scott Arboretum of Swarthmore College. Send an email to email@example.com for an application one month before the wedding. A fee of $150 is required. There is a discount for Swarthmore College faculty, staff, and alumni.