Student Organizations Equipment Purchasing
Are you purchasing equipment with your SBC Budget? All equipment purchases must be logged. Equipment is defined as an item that will have a continued use by a club or organization. Equipment is differentiated from supplies, which might be used for one or a few events and doesn’t have a continued use. Student groups and organizations must provide information to demonstrate the continued stewardship of equipment that is purchased. Treasurers are required to provide that information in a timely manner after purchasing equipment.
The following information is required for the form:
- Description of Equipment Purchased
- Business Use of Item
- Who is responsible for maintaining the equipment?
- Where will the equipment be stored while classes are not in session?
- Serial Number of Equipment (if applicable)
- Cost of Equipment
- Describe required upkeep and who is responsible for the required upkeep (if applicable)