DPA Application and JobX
DPA Application and JobX Instructions
Once you have reviewed the Diversity Peer Advisor Selection page, you may access the application in JobX by visiting the Swarthmore JobX site and taking the following steps:
- Select “Student Employees.”
- Click “User Dashboard,” at the top of the right hand column.
- Log in with your Swarthmore credentials.
- Click on “Student Employees” in the top navigation.
- Select “Find a Job” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Show All Active Jobs” on the top left of the “Select a Quick Search” box.
- Review the disclaimer for on-campus stipend jobs and click “I Agree.”
- The Diversity Peer Advisor position will appear in the “Active Jobs” list. Click the job title.
- “Click here to apply for this job” on the top left of the screen.
- Read and complete all portions of application, as they contain important information on eligibility, remuneration, dates of employment, spring training, and more.
- Some data will be pre-populated into the application from your Banner account. Please review it to make sure it is correct and up to date.
- Be sure to upload your DPA Short Answer Supplemental form, available on the Diversity Peer Advisor Selection page.