Whether viewing is required for class or you just want to relax with friends, the Libraries have space to watch videos
- Individual viewing spaces
Need to watch a film on DVD or even VHS?
- McCabe 328 (near the Video and DVD collection) has four individual viewing stations, each equipped with a screen, DVD and VHS player. Remember to bring your own headphones or check out a pair from the circulation desk!
- Group Viewing spaces
Many group study rooms have screens through which you may stream film if you need to watch a film for class, but please remember Group Studies are reserved for academic purposes.
If you're looking for a place to watch a movie and unwind with friends, try:
- McCabe 311, The Viewing Room
- McCabe 336, The Family Viewing Room
- McCabe 320, The Video Classroom
- Video Capture and Editing Station
Look for the Video Capture and Editing workstation on McCabe Level Three just around the corner from the Lounge that looks out over Parrish Beach. The station should have everything you need, but if not, please let the library staff know.