Using the wireless network, computers and more...
- Visitors may obtain self-service guest accounts on the College SwatGuest network.
- Accounts are good for 4 days and may be recreated when expired.
- See this PDF from the ITS Department for help setting up your account.
Use of Public Computers
- Visitors may use our computers for access to library resources and research purposes, but preference is given to Swarthmore College students, faculty and staff members.
- Ask for login credentials at the Circulation Desk.
- Remember to log out of your guest session before you leave!
Printing and Scanning
- Visitors may use library scanners if they are not being used by Swarthmore College students, faculty and staff. Scanned pages sent to your email or saved to a USB drive is cost-free.
- Visitors may send scans to the public printers. Please use the honor system to pay 10 cents per page at the Circulation Desk
Group Study Spaces
Use of group study spaces is limited to Swarthmore College faculty, staff and students.