Print + Scan
- Cornell, McCabe and Underhill Libraries each maintain at least one high-volume printer.
- Printing is free for Swarthmore Faculty, Staff and Students.
- Visitors should use the honor system to pay 10 cents per page at the circulation desks.
- Please print responsibly!
- Book scanners are available for use in McCabe and Cornell and located near the printers.
- Scans may be sent to the printers, saved to USB drives or emailed as PDFs
- Scans of published works (e.g. entire books, chapters, articles, music scores) are permitted for personal use only and may not be shared under US Copyright Law