Reserve a study space in the libraries
In order to help monitor building occupancy, the libraries have implemented a system to reserve library seats and spaces.
Advance reservations are not required - you may stop in and reserve your space when you arrive and remain if no one else is waiting.
You may also reserve your seat in advance. The system allows you to reserve up to one week in advance for the following maximum hours per day:
- McCabe: six (three 2-hour bookings)
- Cornell: four (two 2-hour bookings)
- Underhill: six (three 2-hour bookings)
How to book your seat:
- Go to https://swarthmore.libcal.com/r
- Select Reserve - make a new reservation
- Choose a Location (library), Zone (floor)
- Choose a seat type, if preferred
- Select a date
- Click on the green block at the time you would like to begin
- You will be booked for 2 hours, unless you choose to shorten it
- At Booking Details page, select Submit my Booking
- You will receive a confirmation email
Use the link in your confirmation email to “Check In” to your reservation when you arrive. Please check in within 15 minutes of your start time!