Libraries during COVID
Check the current status of our services. (01/05/21)
While the College campus remains closed to visitors, faculty, staff, and registered students may access these library buildings:
McCabe Library is open the following hours
Branch libraries and Special Collections are open by appointment
RIAs and Librarians are available to help you with any stage of the research process - from clarifying your topic to citing sources.
Learn how to obtain digital and physical copies of books, videos, and other materials.
- Borrowing periods have changed due to shifts in the academic calendar. Log in to your account in Tripod to check due dates and to renew.
- Faculty, staff, and on-campus students: return library materials using our drop-box out front of McCabe Library. You can return Interlibrary Loan and E-ZBorrow books too.
- Off-campus students, alumni, visitors: return library materials to the Campus & Community Store.
You can find books, movies, journals and other resources through Tripod. Learn how to pick-up items and get digital access.
Explore our databases and research guides. Check out our Unwind Guide if you need a break. See our latest exhibits and events.
- Digital Reserves Lists: Fall 2020 | J-term + Spring 2021 .
- Faculty, please send us your course reading lists for J-Term and Spring.
- The J-term + Spring list updates in real time as materials become available. Use CTRL + F to search for your course or book.
- See Course Reserves +Textbooks for more information on course reserves, how to find course materials in Tripod and tips for using TAP funds.
Interlibrary loan services have resumed although pandemic-related circumstances throughout the country may make it challenging to fill requests in a timely manner.
- E-Z Borrow: Request books from regional academic libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan: Request books and other returnables not available in E-Z Borrow, or request journal articles and book chapters.
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.