Winter Break Advising
Did the fall semester pass you by quickly? Did you run out of time to get advised for summer opportunities?
You're in luck! The Lang Center Associates (LCAs) will be conducting virtual advising sessions for the Social Impact Summer Scholarship (SISS) over winter break. SISS provides Swarthmore students funding to complete an internship that has a social impact in Summer 2020.
Sign up for a Google Hangoout or Skype advising session by emailing an LCA directly. The LCAs offering advising over break are:
- Lizzie Stiles; Public Health (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nevien Swailmyeen; Refugees and Immigration (email@example.com)
- Juliane Ding; Arts, Media, and Culture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michelle Ma; Science and Society (email@example.com)
- Nancy Awad; Education and Access (firstname.lastname@example.org, January 6-19 only)
- Coleman Powell; Ethics & Human Rights (email@example.com)
- Tarzan MacMood; Education & Access (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that not all winter break advising requests can be accommodated, and not all LCAs will be conducting advising sessions. If you have any questions, please get in touch with LCA Program Manager, Ava Shafiei (email@example.com).