Resetting Email & Network Passwords
- Visit password.swarthmore.edu
- Enter your Swarthmore User ID (example: jsmith1) and click submit
- Choose to verify your account "By providing answers to my secret questions"
- Enter your Banner ID .
- You will now be prompted to configure your personalized secret questions. Close the pop-up message and proceed to answer the default questions. Then click the submit button.
- You will now be able to reset your password. Choose "Reset my password" to continue.
- Create a new password based on the rules provided in the right hand column and click submit. In the event that your password fails to verify, a red 'X' will appear next to the rule(s) that were not satisfied.
- If your password is accepted, you will see a pop-up message confirming that you have successfully reset your password. Click exit to close the session.
- Close your browser window.