CrashPlan Web Restore
Restore your backup files from the Web
CrashPlan - Restoring files from the web
When you want to restore files, you can restore from the web using the administration console.
This documentation below explains how to restore files to your computer from the web.
- In your Web Browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc..) go to: curie.swarthmore.edu
- Sign in to your administration console with your Swarthmore credentials (username only):
- Go to Devices - You will see "Device Overview" (lists your devices)
- Click the restore icon for the computer whose files you want to restore.
- Select files or folders to restore by checking the boxes next to the Folder or File you’d like to retrieve, Click Restore. Please see image Below:
- (Optional) Select a calendar date to restore a previous version of files (if the file has previous versions it will have a small arrow to the left of the file). Refer to the image below:
- (Optional) Select Display deleted files to show files that have been deleted from this computer. Refer to image below:
- In the lower left, click the link Click here to download to download the zip file containing your selected files. See Image below.
Note: Most computers will unzip natively by simply double clicking the downloaded file. Please contact the Help Desk if you need assistance unzipping files.