Skip to main content


What do I need to bring?

Acceptable List of Documents for Proof of Residence for Applicants 18 years of age or older: 

- Tax records 

- Lease agreements

 - W-2 Form 

- Current utility bills (water, gas, electric, cable, etc.) 

-Enrollment Verification Letter from Registrar 

You will also need to provide a second proof of residency such as official mail (bank statement, tax notice, magazine, any form of mail delivered to your address, etc.) that has your name and address on it. The address must match that of the person with whom you reside.