Off-Campus Clinical Resources
- John Brendler, ACSW, 610-543-6646, 730 Ogden Avenue, Swarthmore
- Susan Carswell, Ph.D., 484-802-8544, 300 South Chester Road, Suite 106, Swarthmore
- CBT Center for Anxiety (and OCD), Dr. Amy Young, 610-529-1875, 202A Monroe St., Media, PA 19063
- Kathryn Cording, Psy.D., (484) 424-6339, 300 S. Chester Road, Swarthmore PA 19081
- Leilani Crane, Psy.D., 484-471-7130, 211 N Monroe St, Media, PA 19063
- Dennis Debiak, Psy.D., 610-690-2442, 300 South Chester Road, Suite 105, Swarthmore
- Joanna Frederick, LCSW, 610-892-3800, ext. 3214, Delaware County Professional Services, Media
- Nancy Alexander Ph.D., 610.574.7559, 605 Hillborn Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
- Joshua Freker, LSW, http://walnutpsychotherapycenter.com/
- Dora Ghetie, Psy.D., 484-832-5357, 300 South Chester Road, Suite 105, Swarthmore
- Julia Mayer, Psy.D., 610-891-9924, 326 West State Street, Media
- Mazzoni Center, 215-563-0658, 1348 Bainbridge St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Frances A. Meehan, Psy.D., 610-544-3660, 630 Fairview Road, Suite 209, Swarthmore, DBT Group, facilitated by Antonio Bentley
- Anna Nicholaides, Psy.D., 267-702-6623, 1420 Walnut St. #1010, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtney Slater, Ph.D., 267-225-1522, 1420 Walnut St. #1010, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Jed Yalof, Psy.D., 610-664-2562, 626 Haverford Road, 2nd floor, Haverford, PA, 19041. Counseling & psychological testing.
- William Hernz, M.D., 19 East 2nd Street, Media, PA, 19063, 610-565-3587
- Ruth Frank, M.D., 349 W Lancaster Ave, Suite 206, Haverford, PA 19041, 215-565-1005
- Elizabeth Goldman, M.D., 1602 Lancaster Avenue, Suite #6, Bryn Mawr, PA, 19010, 610-527-5927
- Lauren Katz, M.D., 110 Park Avenue, Swarthmore, PA, 19081, 610-544-8119
- Raena Khorram, M.D., 1062 Lancaster Avenue, Rosemont, PA, 19010, 484-813-4864
- Yong Tong Li, M.D., 1062 Lancaster Avenue, Suite 17A, Bryn Mawr, PA, 19010, 484-752-2229
- Muni Olia, M.D., 13 W. Third Street Media, PA 19063, 646-893-9848
- Nidhi Tewari, M.D., Lancaster Ave #208, Haverford, PA 19041; 484-381-0685
Psychoeducational Testing and Neuropsychological Testing Resources
Swarthmore, Haverford, Bryn Mawr and Philadelphia, PA
Learning Resources and Student Disability Services, Swarthmore College
*Note: If you are seeking testing to satisfy documentation requirements for standardized tests such as the GRE, LSAT and MCAT, please let the clinician know. Please provide him/her with the documentation requirements from the test website. Plan at least 10-12 weeks in advance to account for the time needed to set up the testing and the time needed for the clinician to write a full psychoeducational report.
Jed Yalof, PhD
626 Haverford Road
Haverford, PA 19041
*Certified school psychologist and neuropsychologist. Experienced with college and graduate students.
Widener University Neuropsychology Assessment Center - http://widenernac.org/contact.htm
1 University Place
Chester, PA 19013
*Provide sliding scale fees. Call early; they at times have wait lists.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM) Center for Brief Therapy
4190 City Avenue, Rowland Hall, Suite 530
*Provide reasonable sliding scale fees. Call early; they at times have wait lists.
Clinicians: Mary Lazar, PsyD; Kristen Herzel, PhD; Kami Marchese, PsyD
Testing sites in Bryn Mawr, Swarthmore and Widener University
Contact Dr. Mary Lazar at 610-213-9798 and let her know you were referred by Swarthmore College.
Clinical Neuropsychology Associates (Edward Maitz, PhD or Dr. Joely Esposito, PsyD)
1528 Walnut Street, Suite 1500, Philadelphia, PA
*Provide a range of testing. Are in-network for some insurance plans.
Edward Daniels, M.Ed
530 S. 2nd Street, Philadelphia , PA
*Expertise in ADHD, Learning Disabilities and Aspergers Syndrome.
Ilene Blain, EdD. - DrBlain@ileneblain.com
Center for Psychological Services
125 Caulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003