The following working groups are charged with making recommendations to President Smith and her senior staff to inform her decisions on how to move forward with the 2020-21 academic year. While each group has a specific charge, the College remains guided the following overarching principles:
- We will hold paramount the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff members.
- We will continue to deliver to our students the highly engaged, intellectually enriching educational experience that is foundational to all that we as a College do.
- We will make decisions about College finances and operations with empathy, compassion, and humanity and work to maintain operational continuity and retain employees to the greatest extent possible.
- Facilities Planning Group
- Financial Study Group
- Provost's Advisory Group
- Student Advisory Committee
- Student Experience Continuity Working Group
- Student Life Planning Steering Committee
- Workforce Planning Group