Post a Position
Career Services at Swarthmore College offers employer access to highly motivated students and alumni. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in connecting with students and alumni in order to meet your recruiting needs. We offer many ways to enhance your recruiting initiatives and will work with you to find additional ways to engage with our students.
Post Jobs and Internships
Handshake: Log in with your account information or register with our system to post full time positions, internships, and/or fellowships for Swarthmore students and alumni.
Note: If you already have an account as a student/alum, you will still need to create a separate employer account. However, you can use the same credentials to log in as an employer who wants to post an opportunity. See below for instructions.
- Log out student/alumni account in order to create an account of a different type (or user an incognito browser).
- Visit and click "Employer."
- Enter email to create an employer account.
- Look for a message that reads: "Looks like there's a student/alumni account associated with this email! Please enter the password for that account to continue". Doing this will link the two together so now users can toggle between student/alumni and employer.
If you need further assistance with Handshake, please visit the Help Center.
Additional Option to Post Internships
UCAN Intern: Swarthmore is a member of the University Career Action Network (UCAN), a consortium of 16 colleges and universities from across the country. The mission of UCAN is to develop and maintain quality internships nationwide from a variety of top employers. When you post an internship to UCAN, you therefore have access to a large pool of tremendously talented students.
Let Us Post Your Positions*
- Our quick posting form will enable us to post your job or internship directly into one of our databases.
- In a hurry? You can always simply email us your position description.
*If sending an internship, please let us know your preferred option for reaching students (Handshake and/or UCAN ).