What is Koru?
Koru is an organization that connects seniors and recent alum from select colleges with jobs at innovative, rapidly growing companies. It allows you to:
- Showcase who you are and what you can do outside of your resume and cover letter.
- Apply to over 700 companies in three major cities; Seattle, San Francisco, and Boston.
- Get your foot in the door at companies such as Facebook, Datto, Yelp, LinkedIn, HubSpot, airbnb, and many more.
Koru is open to sophomores and juniors looking for internships and seniors in search of a job.
Benefits of Koru
- Through Koru you can easily create and save a list of jobs and internships you are interested in, apply to these positions directly from the website, and connect with hiring managers.
- Koru's partner companies are looking for Swatties! Only a select group of colleges and universities have partnered with Koru and have access to its resources.
- You can receive feedback and coaching about where you stand professionally and how you can improve even further.
- Koru's resources are completely FREE.
- Getting started on Koru is painless. Register on Koru's website and instantly start browsing their database of jobs and internships.
- Brand Specialist, Amazon
- Assistant Buyer, Zulily
- HR Intern, LinkedIn
- Technology Consulting Intern, PwC
- Specialist, Community Operations, Facebook
- Account Executive, Yelp
- Leadership Rotational Program, Hubspot
- Mobilization Program Coordinator, Airbnb
- Rotation Program, Dropbox
- Assistant Buyer, Nordstrom
- Social Media Specialist, REI
- University Relations Campus Specialist, Apple