For general interviewing advice, read over our Interviewing Guide [pdf]
- Glassdoor provides organization and position-specific interview tips.
- BigInterview combines training and practice to build your confidence and get you interview-ready. Here's a guide [pdf] on how to get started.
Mock Interview with a Career Counselor
- Once you read over the Interviewing Guide, make sure to setup a mock interview. Mock interviews help applicants practice telling their ‘professional narrative’ and gain confidence in the process.
Phone Interview Resources
Case Interview Resources
- Management Consulted: Career Services provides students free access to MC resources including: 1) consulting bootcamp on campus; 2) MC school subscription platform featuring video courses and 500+ practice case interviews; and 3) one 1:1 case interview coaching session with a MC coach. Email or call the office for access.
- Case Study Tips Case study tips from McKinsey
- Cracking the Case Case study tips from Argopoint
- Ace the Case Case interviewing tips from Bain [pdf]
- CaseInterview.com Tips on case interviewing
- Management consulting interview preparation Tips for interview preparation
- Interview questions consulting firms ask Students can access great case interview prep guides through Career Services Vault subscription, which can be accessed after logging into Handshake.
Dress for an Interview
Wondering how to dress to impress for that upcoming interview or career fair? Our Career Closet is up and running with new professional attire in a range of sizes for students to borrow. Stop by any weekday afternoon between 1-4:30 p.m. and we will help you suit up!