General Resources (Comprehensive)
- Goinglobal: Leading provider of both country-specific and USA city-specific career and employment information, featuring 33 Country Career Guides, 43 USA City Career guides, corporate profiles and more than 600,000 internship and job listings within the USA and around the world. It also included information on US companies who sponsor international candidates. On-campus users can access the site directly. If you are off campus, you can login to Handshake (Resources) and link to the site once you are logged in.
AIESEC Active in over 107 countries and has over 50,000 members. As a youth-run organization, they work to provide opportunities to develop young leaders by placing students in internships and international learning environments.
iHiPo A High Potential network dedicated to empowering international careers
- OverseasJobs.com International jobs data base of positions available in companies around the world. Also provides job search resources.
- The Riley Guide Index of international job search sites
Work Permit Information on visa and work permit requirements in UK, US, Canada, and Australia.
Specialized Resources (Country/Program/Industry Specific)
- Alfa Fellowship Program US citizens between 25 and 35 with graduate degree or equivalent experience can get fully funded professional assignments in Russian business, media, law, public policy, and NGOs.
- Athens Fellowship: Outstanding undergraduate and graduate students of Hellenic heritage are nominated by professors at universities across the U.S. as candidates for the Athens Fellowship — the premiere international leadership program for U.S. university students of Hellenic descent which focuses on Greece.
- Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program The Bosch Foundation offers a nine-month professional development program in Germany. Intended for graduates, especially with masters' degrees and work experience.
- Cultural Vistas Summer and semester internships available in Argentina, Chile, Spain, Germany. Work authorization and support for internships available in Germany, France and Switzerland. Placement for students in all fields of study range from 2-12 months.
- DAAD Internships in Germany Various internships in government sectors and STEM research opportunities
- DevelopmentAid Brings together information for developmental professionals, NGOs, consultancy firms and donors. Organzations can post jobs and view profiles of jobseekers.
- DevNet Jobs Information on International Development Jobs and Consultancy Opportunities.
- Euro Jobs Job listings sorted by country and a CV (resume) post.
- Eurograduate Live Job listings in Europe, and a really helpful explanation of how to develop a CV and prepare for an interview in the different European countries.
- Foreign Policy Association's Job Board A non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring the American public to learn more about the world.
- Harvard JFK School of Government Resources Global resource list including, NGOs, foundations and development counsulting firms.
- IAESTE: Paid internship placements for students in the STEM fields for 2-12 months, drawing from a network of over 80 countries across Europe, Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
- International Economic Development Council General links for more information on economic development, but make sure to look on the right side for links specific to Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
- International Affairs Resources List of research institutes in international affairs.
One World UK A British job search website for jobs in human rights, environment, and sustainable development worldwide.
Princeton in Asia Full-year fellowships in the following countries: Burma, Cambodia, China/Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, The Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.
Rikunabi for Overseas Students Provides employment information and career fair information exclusively for job seekers who are fluent in Japanese, English and/or other languages, studying outside Japan
Teaching Abroad Resources
- Search Associates places over 700 teachers, administrators and interns in international schools throughout the world.
- Fulbright Teaching Assistantships Awards more than 1,300 grants for one academic year of study, research, or teaching assistantship experience overseas.
- Luce Scholars Internships in Asia Provides stipends and internships for fifteen young Americans to live and work in Asia each year.
- NYU Global Academic Fellows :The Global Academic Fellowship (GAF) Program serves to enhance the learning experiences of the multicultural student body at New York University portal campuses in Abu Dhabi and Shanghai.
- ESL Jobs World Jobs for teachers of English to speakers of other languages.