Resume and Cover Letters/CVs
Mock Interview with a Career Counselor
This is the best way to prepare. Mock interviews help applicants practice telling their ‘professional narrative’ and gain confidence in the process. Schedule an appointment with a counselor.
These are just highlighted resources. Click on "More Interviewing Resources" at the bottom of this section for more!
- General Interview Resources
- BigInterview: Practice interview questions from anywhere. Students will need to register through BigInterview's website. Here's a guide to help get you started. [pdf] Log in with your Swarthmore-sponsored email address.
- Glassdoor: Provides organization and position-specific interview tips. Users can access Glassdoor through Handshake. Once logged into Handshake, look under "Career Center" then "Resources" for login info.
- Finance Interview Resources
- Wall Street Prep Student Passport Program: WSP provides finance technical and behavioral interview preparation as well as financial modeling. Email email@example.com for access.
- Breaking into Wall Street: Resource to help students prepare for the technical portion of finance interviews. Once setup, student will have life-time access to the interviewing portion of the program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for access.
- Case Interview Resources
- Management Consulted: Career Services provides students free access to MC resources including: 1) consulting bootcamp on campus; 2) MC school subscription platform featuring video courses and 500+ practice case interviews; and 3) one 1:1 case interview coaching session with a MC coach. Email email@example.com for access.
- Case Interview Prep & Technical Interview Prep: Log into Handshake for a list of alumni who have volunteered to provide help with case interviewing and software/technical interviews. Once logged into Handshake, look under "Career Center" then "Resources."