Skip to main content


To request a check, you can do one of the following:

  1. Fill out a Request for Payment [pdf] form;
  2. Fill out a Travel Advance/Reimbursement [pdf] form;
  3. Sign and code an original invoice with the proper FOAPAL.
    See individual sections, (i.e., Request for Payment Form, Travel Advance/ Exp Form, Invoices) for more specific information on the above.

Forward your request to the Controller's Office.

Allow at least 3 days. If the request is sent through College Mail, allow an extra day.

Names and Addresses: When preparing a request, please use a complete name and address. No nicknames, please. There could be two people with the same name in the system, and identification without complete information is difficult.

Please type or print all names, including your own.