Did Your College Experience Shape Who You Are? If Yes, Apply!
Are you a Swarthmore graduate under the age of 30? Did your college experience shape who you are in some way? If so, we hope you will apply to the 2018-19 Frank 5 program. Whether you are an urban farmer, tech startup chief marketing officer, hospitality industry middle manager, social entrepreneur, climate scientist, middle school math teacher, intellectual property lawyer - or anything else! - we will be interested in what you have to say.
Five alums representing different work areas will be selected to be Frank 5 Fellows. These alums will partner with a faculty/staff member for a year on a series of events that will create new opportunities for conversation with public audiences about liberal arts education.
- Platform from which to tell your personal story.
- Chance to expand your network.
- Fellow honorarium of $2,500. (Note: Travel and project costs associated with the program to be covered by the Foundation.)
- Applications available online: January 16
- Application deadline: March 19
- Skype interviews for short-listed applicants: May
- Fellows announced: June
- Fellow term: June to June
The complete Frank 5 guidelines [pdf] can be downloaded here. Applications are due by March 19.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- Frank 5 Fellows Intro
- Who Can Apply
- How Frank 5 Stories Will Be Shared
- Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Online Application