Updates Regarding COVID-19
Updates to Campus Visits as of July 7, 2020 in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
The Swarthmore Admissions Office is closed to the public for in-person visits and phone calls through December 31; however, we remain open via email and virtual meetings.
Until we are able to welcome visitors to campus, we invite prospective and admitted students to view our website resources and engage with us remotely:
- Watch our pre-recorded, web-based information session
- Explore some of our students' favorite campus spaces through our online tour
- Visit our YouTube page to watch Swarthmore from Above, Why Swarthmore?, and A First Generation Student's Journey to Swarthmore College, among others
- Connect with our students to ask about their Swarthmore experiences
- Read first-hand accounts of Swarthmore on our SwatStories student blog
- Follow our social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Contact your regional dean with any questions
For more details about the College’s response, please visit our Coronavirus information website.