Service & Outreach
Teaching and Mentoring
- I am an instructor at the MathILy-Er summer program.
- I was a mentor in the Undergraduate Reading Program at the University of Oregon from August 2015-June 2018 and served as the co-chair of this committee from May 2016-August 2017.
- I co-organized Oregon's Women in Mathematics Reading Room from August 2017-June 2018.
Women in Numbers
- I am an active member of the Women in Number Theory community.
- In July 2019, I was an invited member in the SWiM program at MSRI.
- In August 2017, I attended WIN4 and collaborated on the Apollonian circle packings project.
- I currently co-organize the Heilbronn Number Theory Seminar at the University of Bristol.
- I write article reviews for MathSciNet.
- I organized the Graduate Student Number Theory Seminar at the University of Oregon from December 2016-June 2018.
- I co-organized the Joint Duke & UNC-CH Student Mathematics Colloquium from November 2014-June 2015.
With my undergraduate mentee at the 2017 AWM URP Poster Session