I am an Assistant Professor of Statistics at Swarthmore College. I received my PhD in Statistics & Data Science at Carnegie Mellon University under the supervision of Brian Junker. I received my MS in Statistics from CMU in 2015, and my BA in Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science in 2014 at the College of Saint Benedict.
- Sept 3: First day of STAT 011 at Swarthmore
- July 22: Successfully defended my dissertation! (Pittsburgh, PA)
- May 20: Open Forensic Science in R is live! See my chapter on Decision Making in Forensic Identification Tasks.
- May 20-22: Presented a poster at CSAFE All-hands meeting (Ames, IA)
- May 16-18: Helped run a breakout session at USCOTS 19 (State College, PA)
- April 18: Gave a talk on my dissertation work at the Metropolitan Police Service (London, UK)
- April 15-16: Participated in a workshop at the Alan Turing Institute on Probabilistic Reasoning and Decision-Making in Forensic Evidence (London, UK)