There are some fabulous benefits available through your College health insurance plan that include cash back for wellness related choices you may already be making or are contemplating.
Healthy LifestylesSM ProgramsThrough reimbursements and discounts, these wellness programs encourage you to make long-term lifestyle changes that can help improve your health and quality of life. Our most popular programs reimburse you for completing fitness, weight management, and tobacco cessation programs.
Nutrition CounselingLearn the right way to fuel your body. Our Nutrition Counseling benefit allows you to visit a participating registered dietitian or network physician up to six times a year at no cost to you.
WebMD® Health ToolsTake control of your health with the information and tools you need to make the decisions that are right for you. We’ve partnered with WebMD, one of the most widely recognized names in health information, to bring you tools to help you assess your health, track your health history, and even check your symptoms.
IBX Healthy StepsIf you want to get on the road to good health, it takes one step at a time. With IBX Healthy Steps, we can be right there with you. Join us on Facebook and Twitter to connect with other health-minded fans and take advantage of nutrition tips, recipes, exercise videos, and more.
Health ManagementWhether you’re up in the middle of the night with a sick child or looking for ways to manage a long-term condition, we can provide support and resources when you need them most. We have programs that offer you access to 24/7 Health Coaches, decision support, and even dedicated case managers who can assist with more complex health issues.
Family HealthIt can be challenging enough keeping track of your family’s social calendar, let alone keeping track of their health. We can help you stay on top of your family’s health with wellness guidelines and immunization schedules. Plus, we offer a fun and interactive website and activities for kids to help them understand how to make healthy choices.
- Exercise Instructional Videos (provided by Excel Physical Therapy)
- Campus Walking Trails [pdf]
- Simple Stress Busters for Your Work Day [pdf]
Wellness News You Can Use!
- Easing Brain Fatigue With a Walk in the Park
- How to Use the New Trans-Fat Numbers [pdf]
- March - National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month [pdf]
- Tips to help Wounds Heal [pdf]
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week [pdf]
- National Wear Red Day [pdf]
- Healthy Weight Week [pdf]
- Wellness Fun Facts [pdf]
- Tips to Stay Fit Through the Holidays [pdf]
- Five Small Steps to Prevent Diabetes [pdf]
- Great American Smokeout® [pdf]
- Yoga May Encourage Weight Maintenance or Loss [pdf]
- Preventing Backpack Injuries [pdf]
- Consumer Health Web Watch [pdf]
- Breast Cancer in Men [pdf]
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month [pdf]