Green Initiatives Fund - Application Process
Remember to discuss your project with the Green Initiatives Fund Sub-Committee and your project advisor before submitting a proposal.
The application process is as follows (also see process diagram above):
- Before submitting an application [doc], you must meet with the Green Initiatives Fund Sub-committee of SusCom to discuss your idea. Please email Melissa Tier, Sustainability Coordinator, at email@example.com to schedule a time to pitch your project.
- The Green Initiatives Fund Sub-Committee will work with SusCom to assign you a project advisor. Please meet with your project advisor at least once before submitting your proposal application.
- Submit your project proposal application [doc].
- The Green Initiatives Fund Sub-Committee will review all proposals. Your proposal could be rejected at this stage, you could be asked to make proposal changes, or it could be selected for review by all members of SusCom. If selected for review by SusCom, SusCom may invite you to attend a SusCom meeting to discuss your proposal and may suggest changes to your proposal.
- SusCom will select projects for funding on a rolling basis until all funding for the calendar year has been allocated.