Swarthmore's eRecruiting database lists national and international jobs, fellowships and internships. eRecruiting is also where you can find out about on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, and career fairs. Stop by our office in Parrish 135 or contact us at 610-328-8352 to set-up your account.
Learn all about the features of eRecruiting in these brief online tutorials:
- Introduction to eRecruiting
- Uploading/Publishing Resumes, Cover Letters and Other Documents
- Finding an Employer of Interest
- Internship Searching
- Job Searching
- Learn about Upcoming Events
- Participate in On-Campus Interviews
To receive your eRecruiting username and password, visit Career Services in Parrish 135.