Your mental/emotional well-being is often compromised after experiencing a traumatic event. Reaching out to people who can support you is an essential part of your healing and recovery. It is never too early or too late to seek support.
Academic and/or housing assistance is an important form of support, available through Kaaren Williamsen, Title IX Coordinator (email@example.com, 610-690-3720) or confidentially through Nina Harris, Violence Prevention Educator and Victim/Survivor Advocate (firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-328-8538).
- Kaaren Williamsen, Title IX Coordinator (610-690-3720, email@example.com)
- Provides: Compassionate space to make a report and to learn more about resources and support
- Nina Harris, Violence Prevention Educator/Advocate (610-328-8538, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provides: Confidential support and advocacy to victims/survivors and their friends/family, including information, referrals, and access to resources
- Other Confidential Resources:
For detailed descriptions of all available resources and support, see On-Campus Resources and Off-Campus Resources.