Travel Documents

When you travel into the U.S. you will need to present the following documents at the U.S. port of entry:

  1. Valid Passport
  2. Valid F-1 Visa (except for passport holders from Canada)
  3. Valid form I-20 with signature less than one year old on page 2
  4. Proof of I-901 (SEVIS) fee payment
  5. Swarthmore Transcripts
  6. Financial Information (optional)

If students have issues entering the U.S. more than once, they may submit a request to DHS TRIP