- Normal Proscenium Opening: 40' -0'
- Maximum Proscenium Opening: 60'-0"
- Minimum Proscenium Opening: 26'-0"
- Proscenium opening is adjustable in width only by velour covered tormentor panels located downstage of act curtain.
- Maximum Proscenium Height: 29'-0"
- Center Line to Side Wall: 37'-8"
- Lip of Apron to Plaster Line: 7'-0"
- Plaster Line to Back Wall (Plaster Cyc): 31'-7"
- Plaster Line to Scrim/Traveler position 24'-1"
- Plaster Line to Winch Batten: 28'-8" (Normally breasts to just upstage of traveler position)
- Plaster Line to: #1 Legs: 3'-6"
- #2 Legs: 8'-3"
- #3 Legs: 13'-8"
- #4 Legs: 18'-0"
- Legs are at fixed positions upstage/downstage
- Stage Floor to Auditorium Floor: -3'-10"
- Stage Floor to Orchestra Pit Floor: -8'-8"
- Maximum Width: 28'-0"
- Maximum Depth: 12'-0"
- Pit height is infinitely adjustable by a screw jack system.
- Loading Door: 11'-0" H x 8'-0" W
Trucks: One at a Time, up to 26' box trucks, prior notification recommended. Note: larger trucks may be accomodated with advance notice
Loading Dock: At Tractor-Trailer Level
Directions: There are three entrances to 500 College Ave. For deliveries, use the South Entrance identified here.
- One small/solo dressing room
- One large/choral dressing room right by stage access
- Other options may be possible, please contact for further details
- Height from Stage Deck: 29'-8"
- Center Line to SR Edge: 30'-0"
- Center Line to SL Edge: 30'-0"
- Plaster Line to Upstage Edge: 23'-0"
- Plaster Line to Downstage Edge: 37'-0"
- Grid is Marked out in 5' Sections
- This is NOT a fly house
- House Curtain: Automated from SR Deck, traveler
- Type: Electric Winch Batten
- Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Length: 60'-0"
- Location: 24'-6" Above Plaster Line
Cinema Only: 303 Seats
- Balcony Only: 71 Seats plus 1 Wheelchair accessible Space
- Pearson-Hall Theater Only: 398 (including Balcony, 5 wheelchair accessible seats and 4 companion seats)
- Total Possible Seating Capacity: 709
- The LPAC has no Box Office. However, seats are numbered for ticketing. LPAC SEATING CHART
- Stage floor is fir tongue and groove, sprung on sleepers
- We do not allow painting on stage or attachment to the stage floor
- Location: Basement Level
- Access: Passenger Elevator
Facilities: 2 Washers & 1 Dryer
2 steamers, 2 irons